Reviews for "CastleCrashing The Turtle"

This game pwnzorz!!!

Fun gameplay, funny ending, cool music, and fire make a rlly pwnage game:D

FlaskMan responds:

GOT TO BEAT THAT GOD DAM TURTLE!

i was playing this for a whole 30 mins on OMG Awesomness difficulty.

and i still havent won.

FlaskMan responds:

yeah its hard, wait till you unlock the next one :P

It's Ok

Dunno, fun to play, I think bit boring though.

FlaskMan responds:

eh, its one fight i didnt expect it to be exasperatingly fun

Graphics, gameplay, attack designs, and timing...

The above all need work. I can sense that you didn't put too much effort in to the drawings, that or your just very bad at drawing. The gameplay... eh, I would've liked it better if you could click to attack, use the W,A,S,D, keys, and use SPACE to use spells. Also, when the turtle attacks, I find it very annoying, how when you come up near to attack him, he breathes fire the instant you come within reach... NONSTOP. I need to hold down shield for like 20 minutes before I can run away, in the mean time, HE'S BITING ME AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME... That's not fair. he just keeps attacking me, no matter how I shield. Also, for timing, when the missles struck, you could do a bit better, so as to when your hit once, if you get hit AGAIN while your still on the ground, you don't get hurt again, so your spammed like 50 times.

Overall I'll give this a 7.

FlaskMan responds:

yeah i suck at drawing =), as for gameplay click for attack is a bit odd..., and missiles, the timing of the missiles depends on the turtles health, and his attacks?... EVERY boss i have EVER fought has a pattern, learn his pattern - he DOES have one, learning when to block and when its safe to run is crucial.

Lag fix guy ^_^

Much better now I can beat that S.O.B turtle on OMFGAWESOMESAUCE!

Nice job! Make another one with a Raccon!

FlaskMan responds:

O_O racoon? lol when i finally start enemy animations for Rift ill throw that in there.