Reviews for "CastleCrashing The Turtle"

liked it

liked it, but i likeed castle crashing the beard better. i like the game, but the character animamtiton on te cc's and the turtle aren't tat good. great job! hope this gets a frontpage!

FlaskMan responds:

if i can get an artist to help me out i can make stuff much better, but im not an artist im a programmer... i suck at drawing

NIce

But it was too damn hard ! XD

Also , the lack of sounds made it a little boring :/

FlaskMan responds:

Lack of sounds? i have a fireball launch sound a fireball explode sound, a turtle yell, stomp, snap, walk, swing, swing+hit,(4 varieties of the last two) and more that i cant even think of at the moment...

Cool.

You did poorly at the end but the art work of the crasher was awesome. Needs work though, (turtle). Also, I want to be able to change the color of my character... Good work though ;)

Ehh

It was fun at first but got old. I got to suicide mode and couldn't beat it. Once the turtle hits the end of the screen you get hit with the missiles and usually get trapped on the western edge meaning instant death. The damage isn't very good either. 4, 9, 13, 17 is a horrible combo. I felt alone as well. Maybe have random crashers (pun intended) help you out. I really couldn't stand watching the credits ever time I died. Took away from replay and fun. An option to destroy the weapons on the turtle's back would have been nice too or better weapons when you level up.
Still a good game though.

Peace :3

FlaskMan responds:

i may alter the damages for the combo as it stands its damage, +2, +6, +8, so at level 1 it would be 4, 6, 10, 12 i might make it 4, 5, 6, 8-10 and make the final hit take a bit longer.

Really Awesome. Great style.

This was a really awesome flash. Really fun. You really have some serious talent, so I look foward to seeing your future works.
It would be nice if you also made a few more castle crasher games with a similar engine.
Good luck!

FlaskMan responds:

as soon as Ronny gets over here with the drawings were gonna start piecing together Rift its gonna be a Castle crashers/Golden axe style game and we've got a lot of fun ideas for it.