Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

cool

cool game

I don't care if it is aimed at kids. I only could see pedophiles with a sicker perversion for kid show hosts who look similiar to the blues clues guy playing this. Seriously. If this is all we have for front page stuff this week I am going to be one pissed off camper. A shootnfly game that died not even a day into submission and ....A color finding point and click. Oh the humanity...

Still graphics were cool, song was annoying. And I just couldn't get past the whole super little kid thing on newgrounds....Yes I know we support them...but still....All n all...Though not my cup of tea, was still good.

Eh...

It's no Johnny Rocketfingers, that's certain.
I didn't get past walking out the door though.

why

why is it on newgrounds???????????? on that note why's it on the front page?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i still give it a five because my little bro liked it.

good game

good game .. but yeh the "not close enough" was gahhh!!

10 for any kid i think