Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

Was alright

Wasn't much in terms of learning. Number games, or a Scabble-esque pre-wrote letter maybe on the red planet. If you're aiming for kids, I'd imagine learning would take top priority for the parental unit.

Wasn't sure what to give it as it did nothing for me, but I'm not a child nor parent. So it get's a 5/5 for graphics and color scheme.

Great job

This site slogan is everything for every one, yes the game is simple but it was nice to have played something like this just reminded me of all the simple fun I had playing on computers ten years ago just simple relaxing games thanks and people are just messed up if they need only blood and gut and adult things in games again very well made and fun thank you

Matmi responds:

Thanks for your review. It was a game made for kids so it needed to be innocent and fun. It is a shame that if it featured blood, guts and violence it woud have got a better score and less slagging off. I suppose thats a reflection of our society.

Great kid's game.

It's a great kids game. A little borring with all the clicks, but a great game.

It's a really good kids' game.

I like the way it's set up & it's bright & colorful.
Perhaps if Mr. Ray could walk with the arrow keys it would be a bit easier.
That's the only suggestion I can think of, otherwise it's very well done.5/5
Congrats on the front page you guys.Or just...one guy, whatever it is, haha

Matmi responds:

Thanks for the review. Its been really hit and miss with Newgrounds peeps, but we aexpected that. The game is aimed at a slightly younger crowd, but its great to know that others find it pretty good.

i have to agree with Citadel

it was really bad for children or something and man it was a bitch to get around uyou to change from walk to here alot it just plain sucked

Matmi responds:

Click and Play games are very popular amongst younger crowds, they find it easier to play and it teaches them how to associate one thing with another.