Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

Man! Not close enought!

Good graphics, but man! "Not close enought" is too far from what I've expected to see in point and click game!!! You should make it "autowalking"!!!
Controls are just terrible!

Matmi responds:

Yeh we were thinking aboit the controls but the programmer thought it was better for little kids. I dunno myself.

Better than most stuff... but

Arrow keys to move please! I quit after about 5 minutes. I couldn't really stand playing it by having to click to move. Especially if it's gonna say that I'm not close enough to objects. heh. Good stuff otherwise.

good enough

I know its a kids game, but it might b better if you could just use the arrows to move left and right. Its kinda awkward having to use the walk to thing all the time.

Good effort all the same

well...

im stuck! i believe it is indigo but its a good game besides that little part.

lissen

ok grate idea same style of game only totaly black meatal that whoude be fucking asome but this game was good to