Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

wow

that is cool and fun whoohoooo

good

suggestion:
use the arrow keys to move left and right.
if it's designed for children, using both hands for coordnation would be better.
some background music (unless i inadvertanly turned it off w/ the radio)
his grin is freaky, but that's just me.

awesome

I enjoy this game. I am stuck on the Indigo planet though. I can't seem to get the cogs in. Help???

The animation is good and although this is considered a 'kids game' I think may people will like it. It may be a point in click game, but it's about strategy, and that makes it more interesting.

Overall Good - some suggustions

Nice graphics and music.

May I suggest though, since this game is aimed at kids, the hints reflect the gameplay. I hit hint after doing a task, and the hint tells me to do what I just did lol. I kinda just wanted help moving through it faster - like big ole' yellow arrow saying go here, or click here - something, anything other than the task I was initially asked to complete. lol I know kids have attention problems, but I don't think it's THAT bad ;)

Also another suggestion would be to have hot keys for those buttons at the bottom of the screen, just so a kid could play slightly faster if they were capable.

Cool positive kids game

This seems like a great positive game for kids, which would promote creativity, and teach puzzle solving technique. I loved puzzled when I was a kid and I still do, and I think kids today will probably dig this, good work man.