Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

holy shit

and this is on frontpage?!!
are you kidding me??
agree with jdwrules ... it's shit!
0/8
0/5
and for those who think I haven't played it... last password is gorok...

cute, but annoying

If that cheery bastard says i'm "not close enough" one more time, i'm gonna shove those glasses up his rectum!

decent

the game was OK, it was kinda dorky but the gameplay was decent. However the colors did not match up at the end. violet was blue, green was light green and so on.

Sigh.

The walk command was a bad idea. You should've just made him walk to wherever you click, or work by the arrow keys/WASD. It would've made things so much more quick and simple.
Also, I know you said you made the game for a kids' musician, but... the music was /really/ annoying.

Eh...

Its a cute game, but believe it or not, little kids are getting very particular with their games now. The choppy graphics and lack of voice acting make this game rather boring.
And the walking function makes this game even weirder... it takes too long for him to get anywhere.
Not a bad idea, but kinda outdated.