Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

LOL Roy G Biv?

Blue
Inil
Violet

ROYGBIV!
oh yeah, the good ol' optics!

Matmi responds:

well done - you can have a sweetie

shame on you

shame on you for giving this a bad review
its a kids game and as a kids game it rocks its simple
its not overly jam packed with useless shit to confuse the kids
and its educational so for everone that keeps crapping on it
you must but some fucked up dick who hates children

Matmi responds:

Thanks for the review. We appreciate that not everybody on Newgrounds would like it but we hoped most, like yourself, would understand its aim and review it accordingly :)

Hmmmm...

Not too bad. The walking was a horrible tool though. lol
But in the end, it's pretty good for kids. :D

screw these assholes

dude this game wasn't half bad.
its a mood highteneer.
makes me feel better, lol.

I'm not close enough.

Most adventure games have the default action, when the player clicks on the ground, set to "walk here." Failing that you could at least allow the player to interact with objects that are obviously close enough that asking him to click another button to walk, walk, and then click back to the original button is silly.

When I was trying to reassemble the yellow pyramid, I picked up a piece, and then realized that I wanted to put it onto a peg that was off-screen, so I switched to walk mode, which just caused the piece to disappear permanently and render the game unwinnable. Didn't you even due rudimentary testing on this game before releasing it?