Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

Hmmm

The animation was good, maybe a little too slow. It seemed like one of those point-and-click adventure games I had when I was four...only gayer :$

Excellent

Very well made. Not impossible but enough of a challenge for kids. I grew up playing adventure games of this sort, e.g. Kings Quest. It's a good thing for the young to think in terms of puzzles, life being one of the biggest. I hope many childern play and enjoy!

Well done!

This is a great submission, but Newgrounds caters to a slightly older crowd, but may have the same mental capacity as a third grader. I give you credit for originality, but things like this should go on another website. The puzzles were good for the age range you are aiming for, and the sounds/animations were great too. Kudos!