Reviews for "Mr Ray - Missing Colours"

For a kids game, pretty good.

Honestly, it would probly be a little challenging for kids, and the controls should be a simple 1 click control. If your not close enough, you should walk that direction. You know, like arrows on the side of the screen. click people to talk to them, and click items to pick them up.

I could see this on a Nick Jr. web site if Mr. Ray had a show with them.

great game

only got to the green planet but i found a couole bugs on the orange planet it would not let me move if i talked to the hippo before getting all the stripes and if you use the password thing the main menu music does not stop i think kids would love this game

great

the walking thing was annoying, but not so much that it made me mad. i liked the music only being at certain parts of the game. overall, it was great, so good job!

God damn it

I cant get past the damn red planet.
But it is a good game a couple things needs music and change the walking I hate games that make you click to walk.

Great kids game

This game was wonderfully put together. The puzzles are not always the easiest to figure out for children, especially the one with the cogs and making sure you catch all the moles was a challenge as well. The colors were well incorporated as well as the music. While most people have commented that the character should be controlled by the arrows, I disagree. Especially for kids it is easier for them to click especially at the age level this game is targeted for. Did you really make this game for Mr. Ray? or did you just theme it around him?

Matmi responds:

Thanks for your great review. It was made for Mr Ray. Its his voice on the hints. Never met him though.