Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

This deserves...

...to be #1 of all times!! Great job on this! Keep on inspiring us!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Hehe, i wish! There's so many amazing talented musicians on here I dont think i could get close to them. But i really appreciate you find what I make inspriring, in fact your comments inspire me to keep going!

So thanks again!

I've been looking for you!

And now I have found you! This is a perfect track for any film in an "epic" scene or trailer! Very good quality!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks AgentXRifle. I'm glad you found me ;) and im even more greatful for your comment! Thanks!

of whats on the top 5 this week

this deserves the top place

its just a much higher quality of music

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks very much decoyltimatum. There are some great songs in the top 5 this week. Im simply astonished im even on it at all! Thanks!

awesome piece

I know the annoyance of having to export a song in order to hear it. It really makes you want to abandon the project all together sometimes, but way to press on and finish it up anyways! It turned out great :)

EvilRaccoon responds:

Yeah, it's getting to the point im having to do it with everysong. Ive became dependant on layering sounds i think. Thanks for the comment and score. :)

About..

Time I saw something as epic as this on newgrounds, Im a really big fan of classical music with orchestra and choir, you sir have definately pleased me, I really enjoyed this, may I ask what vst's or sounds you used to produce them excellent quality sounds?

Very well produced, keep it up!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Absolutely. Ive updated the comments on this page so you can see what I used.

Thanks again, im hoping to push the "epicness" in my music. I dont really think ive hit it yet, but im trying! :)