Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

Awesome.

Overall this is pretty much awesome. Honestly, I think this song would be even better without the synths. Still though, great composition, great instrument choices, great organization. Keep it up!

Holy mother god!

Epicness all around inside my head and my ear!
BTW I personally like the robotic or artificial things,all abt the "future" stuff...keep up the good work man!

Superb!

This us unseen perfection. I have never found something as good as this here on newgrounds. In all actuality this is better then movie soundtracks. This has the potential to be placed in a hall of fame somewhere for the best soundtracks.

Each time I listen to this, a different story plays in my head. Which never happens with others. The affects, everything flowing so smoothly, is simply unreal.

I hope that there is more to come, as the world needs music such as this. Great work, actually, fantastic work.

omg.

this is so fucking professional & awesome, very, VERY well done. easy 5/5, 10/10. Amazing.

An Absolute Masterpiece Found at Last...

This was totally unexpected for me to hear in the Newgrounds audio portal.. This was by far outstanding. Everything in this song reminds of movie and this just surpasses the barrier of incredible for me. Amazing is just all I have to finish this review with Peter..