Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

dude

Seems pretty amazing imo

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks JohnnyDamon. Glad you enjoyed it!

Did somebody say synths?!

This is great, I love synthesizers, as is obvious by my name. The only thing that turned me off a bit was that it seems somewhat repetitive, I lost interest about 75% in. Keep up the good work!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Yeah I agree with you SynthAura. I did get pulled into the repetitive side of things. I somewhat tried to use it as a method of carrying and building, but i see where you are coming from.

Thanks for crits, i'll totally take them on board. :)

kinda sounds like mass effect.

this is really an awesome song, I love the style of music from mass effect and I think this really out did that, so good job!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Wow, thats really complimentary of you. Mass effect was an amazing score it's astonishing to be even compared to it. Glad you enjoyed this! Thanks for the comment/score!

Interesting

This was a nice piece, but there were a few bits that didn't fit. Good piece nonetheless.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks reddbox. I actually agree with you. Some comments in the forums said that some of the orchestra got muddied, some of it was intentional to almost exaggerate chaos, however I see the need for change in some areas. Hopefully I'll improve in time. :)

Wow

beautiful piece, all i can say for now because i was just breath taken

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Jomama54. Im glad you enjoyed listening to my music. Hopefully things will only get better from here. :)