Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

I feel like i just heard greatness

That was wonderful... Much suspense... It sounds like it would be in a movie hehe But nice...

I absolutely loved it!

To me, there seemed to be a lot of emotion in this piece. I'm not going to link here where I've used it, but I WILL send you, the author, a private message so you can see it. Fantastic work, thank you for sharing it with us.

It's good but just short from greatness

But your on the right track..

are you sure?

this seems like it took more than a month to make. if you animate, i look forward to seeing this story. otherwise, its really great, and has a nice industrial feel to it. however, unlike the very angular feel of industry, this is very smooth and fits nicely into majority of settings. excellent, excellent work. 5/5. 10/10. favorite. download. win. repeat.

well

the fact of the matter is the sounds were good but its just not up to mar with the mix as a whole have u ever went golfing on a green flatland and realized that u should just hit the ball instead of bring to be someone ur not

EvilRaccoon responds:

Punctuation. It's your friend, not your enemy. I have no idea what you are trying to say.