Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Very good

The one thing that made this cartoon for me, was the Doctor Who reference. Surprised no one else noticed that yet. Keep making the toons!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thank you! finally someone catches it! granted it's an obscure reference to one scene made 15 years ago, but dammit, it was one of my favorite scenes on that damn show! you may also be interested in a full length doctor who parody i made called "the purple rose of skaro" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /345433

NICE!

I loveit! just like all of the ROC ((Rats on Cocane))!!!

Ummmm....

Ok, as a crtic alone... I would suggest you work on the voices, make them clearer, and less of the sharp noises. I really had a hard time figuring out what exactly was being said. I wont say anything else because that would be getting into highly subject style choice material... that's all.

Woah...

That was pretty weird. The beginning was shit (do you really expect someone to sit through a variety of loud sounds and no animation?). But it got somewhat interesting afterwards. There were some boring parts, and there were some interesting parts, and overall, it wasn't the best flash video I've seen.

nice...

not my favorite episode of the series but worth watching. i still think this is the best series ive seen. keep it up