Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Very good

The one thing that made this cartoon for me, was the Doctor Who reference. Surprised no one else noticed that yet. Keep making the toons!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thank you! finally someone catches it! granted it's an obscure reference to one scene made 15 years ago, but dammit, it was one of my favorite scenes on that damn show! you may also be interested in a full length doctor who parody i made called "the purple rose of skaro" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /345433

It was ok

It was alright i guess it was a little different so yea i graded it good i guess.

Truthfully i think it got a little repetitive but good job!

Cocaine...Mmmmm....

Okay! kinda messed up lol. Nicely long and pretty crazy. 7 out of 10.

AHH

OMG! I haven't been able to watch for awhile but I was not disappointed. Crazy and Sick all at once.

you know

that was just fucked up. Some tweisted mind you got there