Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Fuckin' aye :D

RoC is one of the best new series that I've seen in a long time (and propably one of the most insane and fucked up for that matter). Keep up with the excellent work, mate.

BTW, why haven't you posted the father Tucker series? I love those, and NG sertainly could have a use for them.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thanks. i'll probably get around to uploading those eventually.

The gut says: "That was NUTS!"

Call me a softie for drug-based humor (though I don't do any m'self), but that was hi-fuckin'-larious! Alas for Cage's dick; may it get much poontang wherever it has gone (unless the eggheads plyin' the coke attach a new one...)

Only problem: sound quality seems a tad low for my taste. Looks like I should watch the rest o' the series, 'cause I didn't get it at all.

Pretty twisted!

But also damn amusing!

hmm

that was messed up but kinda funny