Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

i dont know what i just saw

But i gotta give a fucking 5 dude. I gues it haep that i had too muc to drink tonight. LOL i was like WTF dude and didnt knwo what was going on. But I liked it.

Urk ...

Yet another FRICKIN' good reason not to give rats cocaine.

"Seriously!"

some subtitles would be nice

sometimes its kinda hard to understand what they are saying...

CLASSIC!!!

dude, i live in cleveland...I'm wearing a green nortons furniture shirt right now. I already loved Rats on Cocain...and now you do this...you make me want to nut myself. I've actually met and spoken to Marc Brown (marc norton) on radio and in person at a concert...he's a good guy.

yours tuely,
sLoThMaN

ps: 669!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

woooot! 669! i know yer show! hell, i've been on wcsb a bunch of times. back before i made cartoons, my friend used to have a show and i used to get fucked up and go on the air and do weird characters. the unforgivable things i've done in that tower... and yeah, marc is great. professionally, he's started referring to himself as 'marc norton' for the purposes of recognition. so that's how i credited him. i recorded his lines in his store on a laptop. oh, and my norton shirt is black.
hail bob

Oh man

It was crazy but yet funny as hell ... A lot better then that crap you made with the dick family. i mean dont get me wrong, it was good your the idea...it just could have been better. Anyways your work here is what got you your points.