Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

haha

that was funny in some parts a bit wierd though i think its an original idea though rats on cocain...the ending was wak though

Xatu125 is a fucking geek!!!!!

but seriously, good cartoon, and I agree with MadMastaMonkey, the animation is the only thing wrong with this series (well, apart from the sick and twisted humour and the graphic at which it is shown, but......)

"Hey, look, coke"

BTW: i just had to take a stab at that cunt who decided to write half a sentence in computer talk (what the hell does half of that mean anyway???)
(if you don't know who im on about, go back 2 review's)

FUCKING AWESOME!

At first I was really, really sceptic due to the graphic nature of this cartoon and the slow beginning - but dude! This is god damn fantastic! If you would make a million of 'em I could get stuck all night doin' coke and watching this. Haha!

But for the criticism - I really wish you would improve the graphics. There is nothing wrong with the way your characters move and all this - that's just totally right! But improving your drawings would make this this smack the crap out of that vote5-button!

Anyways, good job! Keep 'em comin' for sure!

WTF

i was like wtf allthe way through but strange thing it was good and funny and thats why i voted 5

LOLZ OWW!!!!

dam first his balls got shocked then they blew up >.< if that dont hurt i dunno wat will. this is a really funny movie, keep it up. :D

p.s lol she trashed the automated dildo xD