Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

AWSOME

being a cleveland native and experiencing first hand norton furniture ads i thought this was awsome.
ure other episodes give me a chuckle but this time i was laughin hysterically

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

he's our newest legend. we needed a new ghoulardi.

wow

wow this absolutely sucked it was a horrible waste of time with absolutely no humor

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

i'm gonna guess this is another 14 year old child.

never fails

man... great work again!
never failing to deliver a crazy cartoon that has blood guts and clowns!
and dont listen to ELITE.
KEEP EM COMING!!!!

sweeet. thank you

Awesome!

Really how did you get that voice like that! You sounded just like him!!! Awesome!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

i didn't get his voice down. i went to his store and asked him to record the lines himself. and he agreed. he's really nice. go visit him. get a picture taken with him and a mannequin. i got one of him, me and al jolson.

great!!

haha loved the norton furniture bit you got that guy down perfect. the end of the commercials when that blue flash thing freezes him. :) i'm probably one of a few people who know exactly what that was. great job man.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

you know that really was his voice? he actively contributed to this. but maybe you meant i have his style and mannerisms down. for which i thank you.