Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

Absolute perfection, right amount of blood, attention to detail is superb... The violence is just right, the ending was amazing.... I'd say a solid 10 out of 10 you gotta make more

P.S. What ever Happened to those Gerbils that did opium and smoked outta a pipe in that one episode, they looked so weird and cute at the same time, and you nailed it with episode 12

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

Thank you thank you. The weird ending is an obscure 37 year old Doctor Who reference. Plus this is my only cartoon with a special guest star, albeit a local celeb. The gerbils are laying low for the moment, claiming to be 'beligured & beset by the vexations of modernity.' Glad you liked #12. After that I completed a half hour film that features most of my characters. If you haven't seen it, it's currently on my website.

yeaaaaaaaa

weird and funny u my man gets a ten

you get my thanks

priceless

HEY LEts rape and kill children..
YAY

"Seriously"

Lol, I found the Norton Furniture guy aspects of this cartoon hilarious being a NorthEast Ohio resident. That guys commercials always leave me speechless. Great serious and great episode!

marc is great

disturbia

Anyone else just adore this series? despite it fucking me up in the head I can't stop watchin more and I love using phrases from it!! XD
"lets rape and kill children" by the evil lookin clown O.o