Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8"

sweet

very funny fist i've seen to funny as hell

Coke

Holy Shit that is the first one of these that i have watched and...Rape and Kill children this is a very fucked up show and i love it to death. Its got everything you need rats, coke, sex toys, Phycopaths that watched IT to much. YA!

Good news for Rats On Cocaine...

That was really good; I think the only episode that can top that was the one with that weird god-bug. But this one was good because it was nice and short; sometimes things can drag out forever; as an example, the only part of this that I thought wasn't good was the beginning, cuz all those sound effects hurt my ears and took way too long. But the ending was terrific.

"Tiny devils!"

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

"i am claus!! i am prankster bug!!!!!!!"

Ahahaha.

The ending was the best.
"Let's rape and kill children."
Hahahaha. I fuckin loved that.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

dateline nbc is looking for you

ahahahhahahahaahfghkaagkhsfj

this is probly one of the best fing movies ive seen here its so funny man i was like losing it so i had to leve the room just to stop[ laghing an dnow its like i have touretes cause every 5 seconds i lagh lol great wrki need to find the other ones!

ilandman11

thank you. all 8 episodes are here. or available full screen on my own website:
apocalypsecartoons.com
episodes 9 & 10 are written and in the making.