Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

a little lame....

extremely long levels and the power ups do not power up the freaking ship..... which is btfw to freaking big... man seriously... try making it a bit more addicting... add a little spice into it... more power ups, subbosses, make the levels a bit shorter and add a quality button... do that and you're a winner for sure

wtf

thats made it 2 front page -_-'

good but...

It starts out as a nice shooter lots of visual stuff on the ground nice graphs and it runs smoothly on my olde pc'eth what saddens me is to see that there's an auto fire system...this takes so much of the pleasure away from a shooter also i found it dissapointing that the buildings werent destroyable and some more powerups wouldnt be a bad idea either.....All in all a better than average shooter but it has no right to be spoken of in the same sentece as the raiden series.......oh and for a final hint SPEED UP THE SCROLLING!!!! (or me buy bttr pc) =p

Not good

Needs a lot more effort. But definitely has potential. Loved the part when the ship gets hit and the whole screen rocks. Definitely what a real explosion would be like.

The Challenge,,, The Point... The Incentive...

Where is it?

This is a great concept for what it is, and I enjoyed the first half of the first level.
Then I realized I was never going to die, and by level 2 I had max upgrades and the S icons I was receiving were the lives I'd never need.

In other words, by the second level your player is left feeling like there's nothing to keep them going. Why am I doing this? The first level is easy, thats cool. But the second level should be at least a step ahead, instead we're stuck with a copy/pasta of the difficulty with a couple different enemies.

The pace is also far too slow for a top-down shooter. Throw some diverse squadrons at me, and keep me on my toes. Push the stress, and don't be afraid to kill me.

This review is of course coming from someone who has played his fair share of Arcade games, so I can't speak for those who aren't used to this style of game.