Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Not bad

Pretty good.

could be better if:

-Peoples shadows should wave their arms too... its a bit weird with the arms moving but not on the shadow
-add a pause button?

Agreed

I agree with alot of the previous comments. Though I found it odd not controlling the shooting, hey it saves my keyboard some wear and tear. I did not personally find the music any more terrible than most of the music in this style of game, rather used to it. I do think it got booring rather early on as the weapon upgrades (though I continued to receive the upgrade tabs) were maxed out very early on. The keyboard controll seemed smooth enough, but the mouse control seemed to lag a bit behind. I also agree that the Super shot was by no means super. I do think that overall the graphics wer nice and smooth, just the overall gameplay got very redundant very quickly. With a few modifications I think it could be a really fun game, as it stands currently, worth a play, not worth a replay.

eh

This game was okay.

The ship's autofire doesn't help the interactivity, and actually causes a little lag when it's constantly firing when there's no enemies on the screen. The lack of a quality toggle or a music toggle doesn't help at all.

Like other ship-based shooters, this game got repetitive after a while, and didn't really offer much to keep going. The power ups stopped after about six upgrades, and even those weren't that great.

too slow

it moved too slow for me to want to keep playin

Good Game,But Very Boring

The game is very fun,but still it is very boring.Sure the first level is very cool to play.There are upgrades the game seems to be pretty easy and there is even a boss.But in time it gets really boring.Sure new enemies are added and there are a few more upgrades but the game moves really slow and there ain't no point in wishing to complete the level because the game has no scenario or anything all you do is fly,kill enemies and pick up troops.But still the game has many of its own pluses like a very good done graphics,pretty awesome sound effects and cool bosses to fight with.But non of this things save the game from being a total waste of time,it would be much funner if you would add a few different upgrades and made it move faster sow it wouldn't be sow slow.