Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

not bad

it was a pretty good game. Nice graphics, smooth control. The ship itelf was waaay to slow though. Also there really wasn't anything particularly original about the
overall well done just nothing new really

ok just ok

fun at first, got boring, gun couldnt be upgraded enough

Interactivity zero... for a game??????????????????

Well, sorry but it was slow paced and boring. You have some of the things I could like on a game and even on a flash movie but wrong, play button (+1), music before pressing play (-1), some enemies (few -2), slow firing rate (-3), slow movements (-5), come on is a plane, not a turtle :-).
Thats for interactivity, sound was quite naive, and same for violence. As it wasn't addicting and the style is based on many other shooters, the low humor.
BUT, WOW, YOU PUT ALL YOUR EFFORTS ON THE GRAPHICS WICH ARE AWESOME AND THAT GETS MY OVERALL UP TO AN APROBING SEVEN. Graphics are obviously 11/10.
I was constructive and I hope this doesn't gets deleted ;-). It's just my humble opinion, anyway.

eh

This game was okay.

The ship's autofire doesn't help the interactivity, and actually causes a little lag when it's constantly firing when there's no enemies on the screen. The lack of a quality toggle or a music toggle doesn't help at all.

Like other ship-based shooters, this game got repetitive after a while, and didn't really offer much to keep going. The power ups stopped after about six upgrades, and even those weren't that great.

Good Game,But Very Boring

The game is very fun,but still it is very boring.Sure the first level is very cool to play.There are upgrades the game seems to be pretty easy and there is even a boss.But in time it gets really boring.Sure new enemies are added and there are a few more upgrades but the game moves really slow and there ain't no point in wishing to complete the level because the game has no scenario or anything all you do is fly,kill enemies and pick up troops.But still the game has many of its own pluses like a very good done graphics,pretty awesome sound effects and cool bosses to fight with.But non of this things save the game from being a total waste of time,it would be much funner if you would add a few different upgrades and made it move faster sow it wouldn't be sow slow.