Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

laaaaaaaaaaaaame

this is lame man it's stupid it's too slow and the ememies are to repetitive the story has no depth at all save people ur place got invaded and go save dudes and stuff they came from this one place that aparently had no reason for attacking what the hell man!?! and it's way too easy and there are too many bonuses take some hp bonuses out make the bosses actualy change when their hp gos down and not just do the same thing over and over so you can tell what they'll do every time and the picking people up is too easy i don't know how to make it harder but it's just way too boring and slow for me thats the main problem 2 stars for blowing stuff up and thats it

yeah...

when people say this game is nice.. it means it blows... i hated this. too boring..

Slooooooooowwwwwww

It's been said many times before....this game is extremely slow. The scrolling, the ship movements, your projectiles, enemy projectiles, everything moves at a snail's pace. Shooters are supposed to be fast and intense....of which this game is neither.

You're also fighting over the same terrain in every level....Mars isnt all just a barren red dusty plain. There are canyons, mountains, volcanoes, polar ice caps, etc... It would have been cool to see some of that variety in the scrolling scenery.

The bosses were ok....but they lacked variety. They all had roughly the same fighting pattern: dodge a round of normal shots followed by two missiles. Each boss needs to have some unique attacks and abilities that sets it apart from all the other bosses. Most shooters also have some kind of indicator as to what the boss's current health is...another thing this game doesn't have. Some multi-stage bosses would also have made the boss fights more interesting.

If there was anything in this game that disappointed me the most, it would have to be the complete ineffectiveness of your ship's weapons, especially in the later levels. Even on the highest upgrades, it takes about 20 to 30 seconds just to kill a single enemy ship...and it's not even a boss. Most of the time I barely kill just one out of 3 or 4 enemy ships on the screen before they all fly off. The weapon upgrades were sad too, doing nothing but increasing the number and fire-rate (barely) of your shots. The amount of damage done by each shot never changes. At the max upgrade (I assumed since I saw no other visible changes afterwards), you start shooting 2 missiles, but they are dumb as bricks, often flying off the screen and circling into nothingness instead of homing onto a nearby enemy.

hmmm intresting

u should be able to shoot fast and if u can shoot fast i would of still gave it a 6 but

Hmm

I don't think this game was great .. it was hmm a little lame.. there was no challenge in it .. the challenge was to TRY to DIE .. well 2/10 still made me play it for 1 min or so