Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

it was good

on the plus side I like how you don't die in one hit but on the minus side I was kinda disapointed when the upgrades ended in the very beginning. But that's just me I like neverending upgrades lol even if the enemies do get harder.

Beat it.

Finished the game in 48 minutes with a total score of 138,951. (Had the day off work...plenty of time to kill =P)

The fact that I was able to play through the whole game should say that it isn't bad. Though, like every game, it wasn't perfect. As mentioned before, increased mobility is a must. Instead of just gliding back and forth the wings should dip and rise (Applying to all enemies, as well). I also found a vast lack of originality, it was just like 500 other space shooters and doesn't stick out from the crowd all that much. the levels were very static, it looked almost exactly the same each time. I would suggest that you also work on a more in-depth storyline. Have each level a different, specific part of completing your ultimate goal, rather than just having him fly all over the planet doing exactly the same thing over and over. Now, my favorite part of space shooters, the upgrades! At the beginning you had your basics (Single shot, Multi shot, Spread shot) then I got the rockets (Final upgrade) and found myself very disappointed. In fact, I would have rather stayed with the multi shot because it was far more effective than any of the others. So basically, work on the steady increase of power and make the higher upgrades worth having. On sort of an off note, you should probably make everything a tad smaller, as well. Especially during boss battles the screen seemed very small and cluttered.

4/5

Nice, Confusing, and Well Designed!

This game is easy to pick up, easy to get used to, and has a nice feel to it. The game never slowed down, and had clean transitions between one battle and other. Although the man character looked like a man, so why was he saving aliens? Besides that I enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to hold down the fire button or keep smashing it, although you do not have to much control over your bullets. The graphics are clean and crisp, and the games ideas are interesting. And this game (if you haven't figured out) looks like an advertisement for NetZero, so I thought it was funny that the characters name is Captain Zorro, although its not, but they are using there logo, anyway its funny.

Very nice!

This game was really fun to play, and it was addictive too.

It shows that there was a lot of effort put into this, and it is a simple, inventive idea put to good use.

Personally I'd prefer louder noises of hits on a ship, i.e. explosions, but that's just me ;)

Great game, well done!

good game dude

is a good game but, when i see "level 2" i´m bored so mutch but is nice game man no ofence

sorry about my english i´m mexican =)