Reviews for "SMOKESUIT -TheBigSurprise"

well done

the video coresponded with the music perfectly, thats good :)
i thought it was very artistic, i think all flash videos should be...
it wasn't very surprising tho :P
emo=kills herself
didn't see that coming ;)

SecretSecretary responds:

Yeah from the beginning you could see it coming a mile away, but it was a LOT of fun making this!

nice.

Some parts were a bit too obviously rotoscoped (traced from video) but they didnt stand out from the green and khaki color palette.

Overall, a nice effect, and hey a good song as well. So few flash music videos have catchy music.

Good all around.

SecretSecretary responds:

This was my first attempt at rotoscoping, so I guess that's my excuse hehe. Glad you liked the animation and the music both!

great work

band reminded me of alice in chains. now if there was only some torrents.

SecretSecretary responds:

There's no doubt that this band has been influenced by Alice. :) If you want to hear more, go visit their website from the link on my video and then their Myspace profile. There's some good songs to listen to.

not bad

i dont really like the music................for some unknow reason.maybe i just dont like that type of music.but all in all u did awsome job on mix the cartoon with that music.i mean the timing is nearlly perfect.like milk and cloclate.one more thing that monster like one of those from slient-hill movie =)

SecretSecretary responds:

Thanks. I loved the Silent Hill movie, and even though I didn't try to make him look like anything in particular, maybe my subconscious did that, but its very very cartoonish compared to Silent Hill. :)

best flash i've ever seen

this is whitout a doubt the best flash i have ever seen.
the animation is soo smooth and the beautiful, the movie fit's the music perfectly.
and actually made me think about a linkin park music video. (mabye you know wich one i mean) only this is ten times better.
it's all been done many times before and yet you manage to create such an atmosphere and excitement that completely overshadows anything like this.
incredible really beautifull !

i cant wait to see more from you :)

SecretSecretary responds:

Is it the Breaking the Habit video?
I'm not that big a fan of Linkin Park, but I absolutely love that video! And off course that had an influence on me. I am flattered that you think its better. I'm not so sure about that, but I wont complain and just be thankful and satisfied that you liked it! Thanks.