Reviews for "SMOKESUIT -TheBigSurprise"

Good job.

Nice animation. Didn't much care for the song, but it was the video you were making. Nice job :)

thanks

Good video.

Firstly, the animation and art style used in the video were very appealing, well done and showed great skill. They were, in essence the most powerful part of the entire animation.

The song itself I didn't find that inspiring. They were pretty good, I just think that sound and style have been rather done to death. As, sadly, has the story the video told, it made me want to roll my eyes. Your use of imagery brought some freshness but there is only so much a dead horse can be flogged.

I did come away feeling positively towards this animation. The band is good even if the sound is over exposed, and the animation was top notch.

SecretSecretary responds:

Well I'm glad you liked it overall.
thanks

Very Cool

You pull of that whole simple style very well. I really enjoyed the fbf animation of the girl. My favorite was the guitarist fbf though, I was hoping there would be more of that.

Overall though, it was a really cool idea and this site needs some good music videos. The ones on here are mostly crap, but maybe good movies like this will inspire people to actually animate again, instead of making 2 days games.

Anyways, I enjoyed it, and I hope you make something again soon, because your style is pretty cool, and with a little inprovement in detail it will be great.

-Seth Johnson

SecretSecretary responds:

Thanks, your review helped a lot.
I'm constantly trying to get better and try different things with my flash. I know my skills are not that great yet, but I'm slowly getting better.

Pretty Good

A bit gothy for my taste, but otherwise a solid flash. Great animation, keep up the good work.

Thanks, will do.

::Bows::

Great style, must have taken a long time to animate. really original and blah blah, im sure youve heard it all by now, in the long run, great job.

SecretSecretary responds:

Yeah this took a while :)
Thanks.