Reviews for "SMOKESUIT -TheBigSurprise"

Don't know what...

...to say. I'm shocked and stunned by the realism of life you infused into your flash. This is some deep stuff that brings back memories. Bro, your artistic sense of space and time is flawless. The timing is...well gees,...better then iv'e seen in a while. This affected me,...which means you did your job.5/5

SecretSecretary responds:

Great that this touched you in some way. That makes me feel very satisfied, and thanks a lot for the compliments.

Great!

Beatiful flash, my friend, it was one of these that you know it will be good from the very beginning. I think you got a really destinctive style, don't listen to people who moan that it needs more detail. It is perfect like that. I just wonder how much time it took you to complete this. And now, I'm gonna check out your other stuff. Take a look at mine if you want also. Peace.

SecretSecretary responds:

I will definitely check out your stuff in the future.
Its so nice that people like this. I was expecting
some hate reviews against my subject-matter...
I guess they're still on their way. Anyway, thanks!

Pretty decent

Now this is a decent flash, admittedly, the whole emo-girl killing herself for whatever-the-fuck reason is kinda cliche, but of course, it fit with this song.

The graphic style was good although a tad minimalist in some parts, but that's a minor complaint. The song was synced perfectly with the video and there wasn't a point in this movie that I felt like clicking away.

Keep up the good work.

SecretSecretary responds:

Its nice to hear that the video was gripping enough so that you could keep watching a full 5 minutes. Very glad this entertained you and you liked my art.

great flash

i love the animation because it was so deaitaled but im a bit desturbed by the way she died

SecretSecretary responds:

Yeah suicide is always a tricky subject.
Glad you liked it!

Nice

Nice images. I was not a big fan of the song but as a whole the flash was good. I voted 5 out of 5.

Hey thanks a lot!