Reviews for "Rolley-Ball"

Bah !

I have never wanted to throw my computer out the window more than i do right now............ I keep hitting the red walls damnit!

good job... the only complaint is the red walls suck, I can't get past it.

Jiggmin responds:

I hope you can resist, computers are expensive! So are windows... If you have to do it, then at least open the window first. That way you'll at least save a bit of money. Thanks for the review!

fun

Fun. the levels with the 3 colors keeps the game quite intresting for a long period of time.

That was real, real good.

As I said above, That was real, real fun and addicting. I love this game. That graphics were pretty good and I always laughed at myself it I had to start over. =D

~~DTLX~~

nice game

that was a very interesting and original game you got here. it was a little bit repetitive overall, but talk about addiciting... this one definitely kept me playing it for a long time.
nice work on this one.... after only playing this one for barely 20-30 seconds, i could sure see why it won an award.

It's quite addictive but I'm having trouble.

I've beaten all the levels, not problem... EXCEPT FOR THE BLACK SHIT THAT KEEPS PUSHING ME BACK. I'm having a very hard time going thru it because it pushes me back. What am I supposed to do? I try to go other ways but it still doesn't work. That's basically all the trouble I have (FOR NOW). If I can't beat this level, then I can imagine what the future levels going to be like. Could use some work on this game.

Not bad... 3/5