Reviews for "Rolley-Ball"

Very good!

It was a little hard to get used to at first and even after that it was still hard to control. But that was just part of the challenge.

I gave you a 1 for violence and humor because of the dead ball.

Graphice were very good.

This was also very unique, I don't think I've seen anything quite like this.

Music was good and even though it was repedative I didn't notice.

All in all a very good game, i can't find anything wrong with it :)

Jiggmin responds:

Rolley-Ball (that's his name) was just too happy to loose in a less gruesome way. His head HAD to explode! Notice that he's frowning afterwards. Silly Rolley-Ball. That'll teach you to give shiny thumbs up to people.

very good and very clever

this idea is really good and clever. WAY better than super monkey ball. Great work!

Good job

I like it! Creative how to get out you need to switch color's and to collect those thing's you have to create a shockwave. I gave the Violence a 6 because when you died his body exploded. But overall nice job!

Great

This is great, but may I suggest a 'center' button for the mouse, if you let go on the keyboard it will center so you don't roll, but on the mouse you can't do that. I realize it wouldn't always work because of gravity stuff, but yeah, I dunno hehe. Still, great game.

Easier with KB mode

Very fun! Good, solid game with a creative concept and some puzzling. Beautiful to play and two modes... sadly, only one track got a little repetitive. I loved the voice at the beginning of each round.