Reviews for "Rolley-Ball"

awsome

Kl game! But you shud make a sequel to it with updates

Good job

I like it! Creative how to get out you need to switch color's and to collect those thing's you have to create a shockwave. I gave the Violence a 6 because when you died his body exploded. But overall nice job!

Very Cool. Pretty hard too.

Like the music took me some time to complete. Like the funny guy "rolley" or whoever he is . Well i enjoyed it cant think of anymore layout and gameplay. I do think the graphics are not as good but overall i liked it.

Easier with KB mode

Very fun! Good, solid game with a creative concept and some puzzling. Beautiful to play and two modes... sadly, only one track got a little repetitive. I loved the voice at the beginning of each round.

I was really impressed by this! You deserve the awards you won! I am so glad that you have an innovative game. I actually have a small game I got in a Happy Meal or something, that was Frogger or something. I still play it sometimes. This was almost the exact same thing.

I am so glad that you didn't die by touching any side. That would have reached "I Wanna Be The Guy" levels. I don't really know how you gain points. I just liked the three dimensional look of everything. It's simply a very creative game.