Reviews for "LL - Rewrite"

Ummmm

Well I hate the lock legion and all, it's nothing personal, it's just that many of them are lazy good for nothing tweeners, but, I quite like most of this, alot of the animation was quite good, and it was very entertaining. Meh it was way better than any those crappy sprite movies I've seen lately so I'll give it a 7.

Wonchop responds:

Lock movies, just like any other movies, are all down to the individual authors that makes them and the effort they put in. We got a lot of good ones for this who put in extraordinary effort.

ti toi tiddley toi

which means i like it good animation and i like the music too not bad

Haarchachacharr

veggie's suck

I dont know but i just cant find myself enjoying this veggie fighting crap. the j music or waeva isnt helping either. But you have great potential so keep up the work :)!

Wonchop responds:

To be fair, there were only 2 or 3 vegetables in the whole thing. (I dunno if a Loquat is a vegetable or not)

good but...

Very well drawn/animated, but the awful music really held this one back. The trippy art style managed to keep me interested though.

Wonchop responds:

Well I suppose next time we could do Barbie Girl...

would've been better

if it wasn't the lock crew,

Leeeeeeeeegion