Reviews for "LL - Rewrite"

4 months of E-Drama

E-DRAMA++

And what e-drama it was

Excellent job Lock Legion!!!

You've made me proud.

Heehee. Have a cookie.

Great, just simply great.

Well I finally have time to review something due to other things, I really like the song, mind to give me a link to it? But anyways on to the review

Graphics- It was beautiful, the colors worked out great and LL crew is awesome.

Style- It was a nice, the backgrounds was colored and fit in nicely and the whole sets of characters were great.

Sound- I like Japanese Songs, its good you put subtitles in it ;)

Violence- Well there was a lot of fighting scenes so that must mean as violence, shame there was no blood though, could really bring more suspence.

Interactivity- Nothing much to say here, liked the bios.

Humor- Some parts of the collab were funny a little bit.

Overall- A perfect 10, its really great. I hope to see more from you.

Thanks :D

Wow, this was really great.

What a great collab! Obviously, you all put a great deal of effort into your parts... the animation from everyone is incredible, and the transitions look really good. I especially liked the intro menu; that was a nice touch. Great song, and the translation was much appreciated. All around, this is an incredible flash!

oh man...

Guys. This is the best flash ever created. Period. The level of skill and talent that was required to create something like this proves that the Locks are the best. Better than the Clocks. Better than the Locks. Better that anything ever concieved. This is the best flash I have ever seen. Thank you all for gracing both Newgrounds and myself with your unmatched skillz. woot.

-James, a.k.a thezenmind44