Reviews for "How to Draw The Simpsons"

dude...thats,like...awsome,dude

cool i found the whole thing quite interesting and usefull=]

Aprime responds:

Thanks for Viewing and Reviewing, Its great to know that people like it, im think maby i should make a game like "homer the flanders killer" what do you think! email me on aprime.tk@gmail.com, and dont foget to visit www.Aprime.tk

Drawing the Simpsons

This might be useless if I ever decide to draw the Simpsons. lol very nice work, though there was too many grammar mistakes, not sure if you're doing this on purpose.

Aprime responds:

as i said b4 its a how to draw not a how to spell, thoe i am pretty lazy, shssss, dont tell any one, lol, thanks for voting, Advertise my site :)

www.aprime.tk ;)

Much better

Ok this is so much better than the draw bart one it is jsut crazy.
I like that fact you used the step by step process in this one.
It made it so much easier to follow what you were doing with that process.
That is what I liek about most all the How to draw features you have the steps are easy to understand
The music was no surprise at all, glad you included the stop music button.
I like the fact you included the dog and cat in the list of characters.
Very nice job on this.

Aprime responds:

thanks, vote 5 every day ;)

Pretty good game it did need to have more characters though

you're right! thanks though

Not Bad

I am thinking of trying to draw them, I was going to but I could not find a pen.

Aprime responds:

Never ever use pens when drawing, always pencles, not pens, its messy, and if you wana do it in pen do it in pencle first the do it in pen on top and rub out the pencle, and some picture are best when there not coloured in!

email: aprime.tk@gmail.com dont ask me why, i dont no why, i just advertise my email :), i no email what you thing i should make next!

go on www.aprime.tk :)