Reviews for "How to Draw The Simpsons"

WOW

you make it look so easy, im gonna try now. oh please just walk on through the portal now! 10-5 for you!!!

Aprime responds:

Thanks im getting realy good credit from a guy whos 21, and im 13, thats like 8 years older than me, i bet ur not 21 and u jt go a guy off the internet as your pic, lol, any way, thanks for voting 10/5, ???, any way im going to make a game called homer simpsons flanders killer, ill put ur name in the credits, for no reason, lol, any way, thanks for voting, and go on my webisite www.aprime.tk, :)

Great

That was a great tutorial. The sound was nice. The pictures were awesome. Awesome job dude!

Aprime responds:

Thanks you sound like you no alot about the simpsons, and now you can draw them! Hey you wana email me! About a game i might make called "Homer simpson flanders killer" you can probable help

Email: aprime.tk@gmail.com
Website: www.Aprime.tk

Sweet

The "M" stands for Matt Groening.

Aprime responds:

Yay, i think me and you are the only ones that no that, lol, now they dont, u told people :(, owell, lol Thanks for voting, i might make a simpsons game "homer the flanders killer" email me what you think!

email: aprime.tk@gmail.com

cool

it's better then the episoad whar homy drws him self.

ps. if u want to no something at the begining of the ep. whar mage gose in the
convare belt it says m11 wellit did in one ep. byby

thanks for the comment

Yh, I think it is better than when homer draws himself
although thats the way the artists actually draw him

Thanks for the review

add me to favs

<3 Loved It.

I Drew all of the simpsons on the same page (almost) axept for bart which i turned in for art class and got a A. Thanks for this tutorial ive been sitting here for about 1hr and 30min drawing had alot of fun and the spelling errors didnt bother me thats how i type alot.

Aprime responds:

Excellent! Glad it helped!