For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

Wow

I wish i could get things in my head to the guitar, or atleast hear some good songs in there :p How do you do it? Do you know a shitload of theory?

Thanx for review.
I do know some theory (I finished a music academy) but when I compose I don't really use it. Usually I hear things and try my best to play those, later I check those according to theory but not too much. If sounds good that means it is good :)

I Love it !

thx i've got my song for my date :D

sorohanro responds:

Well, I hope it was a good date :)

Eargasmic

my top 10 newgrounds songs and this is number 1, great work,

sorohanro responds:

Thanx. I'm glad that you like it.

Really awesome.

I love acoustic guitar and good ballads! Basically what other people have said. +1.

Thanx man, thanx.

Vintage.

This type of 'rock ballad' is just what the youth need these days.

Attaboy. Keep at it.

Thanx for review.
I don't know about all the youth what they need but who need a guitar rock ballad, here it is :)