Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

WOW

THIS SONG IS GREAT MAN THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Thanx for review.

zomg...

very nice song with articulation... and it gave me a flashback of the following games...

-Fiesta Online
-Maplestory
-Harvest Moon
-Animal Crossing

Thanx for the review.
If you really want flashbacks of games when you hear my music, try "Shift 3" and "The Insanity" :D

awesome

i am a student filmmaker and i will need to update my showreel before easter. Been looking for music, would u mind if i used this?

sorohanro responds:

I'm glad you like my music.
Feel free to use my music from Newgrounds for non commercial projects. If used, credits would be nice.

So...so... BEAUTIFUL!!

*wipes tear from eye* this is going in my book RIGHT NOW!! OH MY GOD IT'S SO AMAZING!!! OH... wow.... this is... oh god... I... I'm speechless... this is the song I've secretly wanted to listen to from the day I was born... just... dear god.

sorohanro responds:

Man, this is a very nice compliment. Thanx, I really appreciate your feedback.

Wow

Simply amazing.

What's funny is I probably wouldn't have found out about your work if I hadn't watched what I thought was a *below average* flash movie called "Delaware Thinks".

Anyway great work. 5/5 10/10. Will definitely be checking out the rest of your stuff.

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review, the movie is... well... not really... anyway, it have a birdy flying around :))
I'm glad that you like my music.