Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

Great song!!!!

It is very relaxing and I sometimes hear it to creat something to say to my girlfriend and She also likes it!!!COntinue making songs like this, I would be pleased to hear them and give the score that they deserve!!!!!Good luck and continue making songs like this!!!!!!!

sorohanro responds:

Thanx, I'm glad that you and your girlfriend like my song.

Greek mythology?

Nice song, it's quite relaxing ^_^. Icarus, the guy who didn't listen to Daedalus (if I spelled it wrong, sorry). Might have felt like this when he was flying, flying to freedom?

sorohanro responds:

Well, Icarus stopped to be only Greek mythology for quite a while. I believe that he is already an universal symbol of searching for freedom and overcoming your weaknesses even with the price of your life.
Thanx for review.

oh my god

i love this song

I'm glad you do.
Thanx.

Truely sublime...

I think the title fits this song perfectly. This is now one of my favorite audio submissions. If I weren't so awestruck by this piece, I'd give a more detailed review. For now I will just say that I thought it was phenomenal. Thank you for sharing this with us and keep up the good work. :)

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review, I always appreciate good feedback.

awesome

viewtiful :p

sorohanro responds:

viewtiful = beautiful in a very pictorial way ?
Anyway, thanx for review.