For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

Fucking Superb

A song like that is just too good to be on Newgrounds: it belongs in a video game or a movie, maybe even a music video of sorts.

sorohanro responds:

Well, there are many tracks on NG worthy of labels, movies or major games... and some get there because of the exposure here :)

Nice

Hey man, this is like, label-good. You got something great on your hands and you're really talented. I almost feel bad taking this for free.

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review, by giving feedback you didn't took that for free ;)
I intend to gather all the "Icarus" tracks and put them to an album, however, those will be remade and mixed in another studio.

listened to the first 30 seconds

and immediately clicked the download button :P
this song is simply amazing, nuf sed

sorohanro responds:

Well, let's hoe that after 30 seconds of download you'll not click the "delete" button :)))

Love it

I love this song so much. It's amazing and it looks like you either spent a lot of time on it or know quite a bit about music. Haha, it reminded me of that old PS2 game "Dark Cloud". Thank you for this song :D

sorohanro responds:

Well, I spent several days on it.

O___o

HOLY MOTHER OF !!!
really liked it i am a big rock fan

sorohanro responds:

Mother of !!! transmit greetings.