Reviews for "Icarus - Freedom Cry"

awesome

i am a student filmmaker and i will need to update my showreel before easter. Been looking for music, would u mind if i used this?

sorohanro responds:

I'm glad you like my music.
Feel free to use my music from Newgrounds for non commercial projects. If used, credits would be nice.

I LOVE THIS SONG!

This song is so great! Like wow! I put the link in my Facebook status.. xD Haha. It's just so good! Amazing job!!

sorohanro responds:

And of course, also for review.

perfected

that was great cant wait to hear more on it no joke this has got to be one of the best on newground i mean the way it build up is perfected

sorohanro responds:

I don't know if that is perfect or best on Newgrounds, but is one of my best :)
Thanx for review.

Fantastic Work

Wonderfully written and performed. My hat goes off to you.

Only one minor issue - the pads seem too loud at times - but that could be just me. Still it's not enough of a problem for you to get any less than ten stars.
Keep up the awesomeness. :)

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review. I'm glad you like my music. Pads are supposed to be orchestra... I hope when I'll make that with a real orchestra I'll get a better mix :))

Wonderous.

The only thing keeping down the score is that there are no lyrics to it. You should write some :)

sorohanro responds:

I could never sing (well, actually once on "You Make Me Feel") so my music is mostly instrumental. I'm quite happy about this, I'm not bounded to a language :)
Thanx for review.