For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

dag

I played this when i was drinkin' and the little guys running from my car made it a mission,a mission my drunk ass couldn't catch,slimy little strait shits * )

What?

There wasn't really a point to the game, if nothing else, write an intro to it. Let's just randomly run people over just isn't funny anymore. Graphics weren't that great, nor sounds. Wasn't much of a game, it was somewhat fun, then you get to where you run over 2 people and it's boring. Work on it, good scripting though

unoriginal

it is a fairly old idea that was made worse by
1) so-so graphics
2) bad sound
3) repetitive game play

if u had made it better in these and more areas, it would have been enjoyable for at least 5 more minutes.

Merely okay. Bubblechug 64 1/2 is better.

This is basically a very simple, non-violent version of Bubblechug 64 1/2, a very good freeware game for Windows. Don't bother to play this, just go download Bubblechug. http://gamehippo.com/cgi-bin/h ippo_download.pl?id=326 <--- direct link to the download. Enjoy! And be sure to vist the web site, they may have a later version.

dfsgdg

How the hell did this shit get all these votes?