Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

that was really cool

that was coooooool how do you make the pedestrians speed up when you get near them? i might want to make somthin like this...but i dont know how to make them do that.....ill give you credit in my game if ya tell me...

People have done this better

It may not be out in the U.S. I don't know, but this game has been done in 3d, whit blood, and much better sound effects. The name?
Type in 'Carmageddon series' at any search engine on the web. Those games rock! This game, by the way, is crap!

fuckin cool game

it may not have very good graphics but its fucking funny!

needs more

hey this game is really kool but needs more like in car views better car graphics better people maybe animals also make more kinds of places to play maybe the park or the store and i played the 2nd one you bneed to take awaythe time that sux ass.

It totally bite's to lame to be a game on NG.

Ummm.It really needs work on graphic's,sound effect's,and try to make it where there is more gore and more sounds like screams and shouts and car sounds.Also if you could see from the car it would make it more realistic.A-DUH