For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

It totally bite's to lame to be a game on NG.

Ummm.It really needs work on graphic's,sound effect's,and try to make it where there is more gore and more sounds like screams and shouts and car sounds.Also if you could see from the car it would make it more realistic.A-DUH

I like it

I like it, but here's some suggestions: make it so the car can't get lost by going off screen, and make blood smears with screams when you run people over.

Not bad

Pretty cool...hell as long as stuff dies its cool in my book...but you should add some background music, and some blood. maybe even make the map a town...just a few suggestions though, but i can see this developing into being really cool

Vs.2.0 will definitely be top 50 material

This was good for a start. Keep it up.(i say that a lot)

cool

this is a simple game.
BUT ITS REALLY FUCKING FUN!!
Ya Man You Rule!!