Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

great scripting!

hey hey hey! this the engine is very well programmed. i especially like the evasion-algorithm you used for the pedestrians. although it isn't much of a game by now (see other reviews), this REALLY is a good start. keep on working!

KICK ASS

ADD BLOOD MORE SOUND AND CARS AND YOU COULD AVE A TOP 50 GAME

Better, but still needs more.

I'm thinking that a Flash version of GTA may be on the card shere, and that would certainly rock!Buildings, BG music and other cars( to drive yourself and to dodge) would be great ideas to include in the next version.

just great

would be better if you it had sound, a timer, a way to change the color of the car, and faster people for more points. i'm still giving you a 9. great job.

AWESOME

This is the best shit i have ever seen in my entire life............... sombody e-mail me please if you know how to make that shit like that- wildboy24@hotmail.com