Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

Oh yes

I felt the script in my brain. Make people try having a _rotation of car's _rotation+-90 which is nearer and the game will be harder. Then you'll be able to slow them down and they would still be able to escape. Really good scripting and just 4 scripting you deserve 5.

Pretty cool

Just add blood and maybe some other cars to choose from? It gets boring really quickly.

dmr8740 responds:

its funny how "Car Simulation", my other car game, and the engine this game is based off of, gets a much higher rating than this.

Nice job

You did a nice job. Some thing that might be cool though is some blood or something. But excelent job :)

thanks!

cool

that was preatty cool but when the car went out side where I couldn't see it I lost it and quit.

dmr8740 responds:

Yeah, that's why i put a reset car button.

Some people are so stupid...