I'll try to be more constructive this time...
I reviewed Car Simulation with the list of bad things about it. Here is my helpful list:
1. Make some buildings. The people come out of the buildings for more realism, and you can't crash into the buildings for more challenge and fun. Building placement could be used for different levels.
2. Slap a cheesy music loop in the background. Also, use a blood curdling scream for the people dieing instead of that weird sound.
3. Do make a bigger play area or something. It is hard enough to maneuver as it is, let alone with the small screen.
4. Put some collision detection on the outside edges. I don't like flying off the screen and not knowing where I am.
5. Use a timer, otherwise the score is pretty meaningless.
You did a good job, and I was relunctant to admit that yesterday. I guess I am getting synical. Well, keep up the good work (although try to minimize the wasted NG space with demos). If you want help and feedback, drop me an email.