Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

this rox!

i love that thing! especially when you hit them and they make that weird noise. hehe.

needs blood

i liked it but it needs some blood to make it more entertaining

dmr8740 responds:

i don't agree with you. i will not add more blood in version 2. sorry.

Entertaining

I'm sure you don't give two shits about my opinion, but I think this game would be greatly improved if there was blood when the people got plowed. Skid marks from braking would be a bonus too.

dmr8740 responds:

I might add skid marks in version 2, but i don't believe that a game needs a lot of blood (or any blood at all) to be good.

Simple and addictive.

It's fun, simple, and addictive, yet it's controls are annoying, which prevented me from giving it a ten.

That was fun!

I was cracking up when the little guy started to run! But there are a lot of improvements you can do. One thing I would do is make the car have an engine sound. And give the game better goals. Another good thing would be different people walking around. Like a little old lady or something. lol

dmr8740 responds:

Thanks for the great feedback! BTW, i tried an engine sound but for some reason it slowed the game down. I tried it as both a streaming sound and an event sound. It's too bad, because i wrote a code that made it louder and softer depending on your speed. I do plan on including multiple types of people as well as multiple types of cars in version 2.