Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

Great!!!

Now you've added people, why don't you add some static cars in the car park, animals and blood?

P.S Great actionscripting!!!!

2 things

You should make the edges of the screen loop around, of course. For the last few minutes I just kept clicking the reset car button and smashed a bunch of people. You should do something to prevent this, like getting rid of the random positioning of the car. Make it so you can't regenerate on a space occupied by a person.

this is what you most do to get #1

1) you most get cash when you drive people over
2)you can spend the cash to:
a: buy new cars
b: unlock new levels
c: buy weapons (for ya car)
3) add HARD music in it so violant and sound gets more points
4)place buildings
5)have a mission and a story line
6)place cop cars in it who can warn and bust you
and realy hard to make GTA style let the guy steal autos o yea and plz place some blood i hope this is not to many to ask goodluck

New fav Game

This is very new... yet I like the concept.. make a newer version with diasters, ppl, etc.. Still you got a 5 from me

nicely done!

its a great script aint it? its a very good game, but it gets quite boring quickly, so try adding other cars so you can hit them!